1. Pack an overnight bag containing all of your essentials.
- Chances are, you'll be too tired to unpack your things. You'll want your essentials within easy access, including a change of clothes if you're going back to work the next day.
2. Pack the items you will need FIRST in a clear plastic bin.
- Include items; box cutter, paper towels, trash bags, eating utensils, select cookware, power strips, phone chargers, toilet paper, tools, etc. The clear bin allows you to see inside; it also separates itself from the myriad of cardboard boxes.
3. Make sure to have everything pack in boxes and label makes it easier on the movers to know which box goes were and saves time for you and them.
4. Any bedframes, couches or piece of furniture that you know that needs to be broken down have them broken down before the movers arrive that way they don't waste extra time to take it apart and then move it saves you 30 minutes from your time.
5. Finally have everything that's going in one room Examples best place (Living Room, Garage, or Dining room area) the movers can just keep going to one place and will know in advance how many items are going will help to know how to stack up the moving truck.
We Appreciate you taking time to visit our website.